Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Recycled sheet cot duvet cover

I found a beautiful retro sheet at a 2nd hand shop the other day for the grand old price of $2. I also grabbed some 20c buttons (for the whole packet I might add - there were about 6 in there!).
With these fantastic finds I made my little girl a cot duvet cover! I had bought an inner and a cover second hand a while ago in fantastic condition, but wanted a second cover so she could still use the duvet while I washed the cover. It was super easy to make, I just copied the one I already had, it took me one afternoon and it was ready to go.

The bonus is that she loves it too :-)



I guess I could do the same sort of thing with 2 sheets to make a single duvet cover too - a plain on one side and patterned on the other .. must keep that in mind :-)

Sima J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!