Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crockpot Fajitas

You can find the recipe here.

Ooo look, 2 pictures for this one (to make up for the lack of pictures in the others!!)

Yes, this one was a good one too!

Next time I'll probably use chicken instead of beef (you could choose which you wanted to use on the original recipe) just because it was a little weird having beef with the salad stuff. You could do up different veges to suit the beef, like green beans and cabbage or something and have it all warm in the wrap maybe??

Anyway, the flavours were nice and everyone liked it (except Miss 1yr, but that's because she's not that into beef - she liked the avocado I spread on the wrap!)



(I put lettuce, tomato, avocado, and some sour cream with it)
They were nice, I'd say this is a goodie :-)

Sima J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!