Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Delish Dinner #1

Delish Dinner #1

I am lucky enough to have access to homekill meat (sorry to all you veges out there!)
It's so much nicer than store bought and nice to know the animal had a good life before it ended up in the freezer!
I had a beef topside roast and, not quite sure what to do with it, I (as per usual) googled recipes and found this Jamie Oliver one. DELISH!! I also had some fantastic baby carrots from the Whangarei Markets. I actually made a special trip to the markets just for these babies the other day they are THAT good!

Here is a pre-cook pic:


And post-cooked: 


YUMYUMYUM It was cooked to perfection! 
And there was more left over for a whole other dinner.  

Watch this space for what I did with the left overs!

Sima J


3 comments:

  1. ohh YUMMY!!!!!
    I don't have enough people to eat to justify cooking a meal like that so I am drooling big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I am no good with roasts myself but I am learning. Good old google!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm!! - caroline

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!