Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Blissful Summer Evening

A blissful summer evening consists of this:


Add: quietness (aka kids asleep in bed), husband, and a good movie.

Husband's choice of food delicacy:



My choice of food delicacy:


If you live in Whangarei you should DEFINITELY try the Longview Estate White Diamond.
It is absolutely amazing and tastes like they've got some fresh green grapes and squeezed them into the bottle. Seriously good! I even had a request from the sis-in-law to post some over to Aussie because she loves it so much. Of course we had to go get ourselves some too ;-) We bought enough that hubby managed to talk her into giving us a free bottle of their Chardonnay. I'm not a huge fan of Chardonnay but theirs was DIVINE!! Go try some today! (the Chardonnay I think is cheaper than the White Diamond, so grab a bottle of both ;-)

Sima J


3 comments:

  1. oooh. I bought one for my sister in laws Christmas present but never got around to getting any myself. Is it still in stock??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it's still in stock? You'd have to ph them - or pop out and get a free tasting too :-)

      Delete
  2. you are right, white diamond is devine! you got me on to that ! pure class!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!