Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

kai (again!)

Well I had a baking day yesterday.
I made some Oatmeal Caramelitas from here

and some Tiramisu Cupcakes from here


The Oatmeal Caramelitas were YUM and not as super sweet as I had expected which was nice (considering the amount of sugary goodness that goes into them!).

The Tiramisu Cupcakes, while delicious no doubt about that, really didn't taste Tiramisu-ish at all. They tasted more like a mini moist chocolate cake! And that was with me adding in extra coffee! My friend who dislikes coffee was skeptical at first, not willing to try one, but once she tried one she found they were quite nice. Obviously highlighting the fact that coffee-ish, they were not. I'll take that into account next time and put in less cocoa and more coffee :-)

Plus I made Pumpkin Soup for dinner. Yum.

Anyway that's all the foodie goodness I have time for right now .. I have to go see to my 'Slow Cook Beef Ragout with Gnocchi' that I have on the stove :-)

Sima J

7 comments:

  1. Yum! (Especially the part about it not tasting like chocolate...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (you mean coffee KendylsPlace?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW yummy! Loving the look of those oatmeal caramelitas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those the oatmeal caramelitas I ate yesterday? They were SO yum I had 3!! Was lovely to meet you and your boys! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they are Mon! Yummo huh! :-) I LOVED your cake .. I'm definitely going to grab that recipe off your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiramasu cupcakes sounds divine!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!